Wednesday, February 16, 2011

School pictures

Now that we're well past the 100th day of school, I'd say it's about time to post some school pictures. (Better late than never. Story of my life.)



First, David's.


Not bad for a yearbook-ish shot! What a handsome young man. (If only I'd known not to put him a color that would clash with the background. But I guess a school picture just isn't a school picture if you don't clash with the background.)



Next, Mary's.


What a beautiful girl. Not your typical school picture. And I love it! (The picture is even better in real life, I promise.) Thank you, Amy Jester! And, thank you, Mary's school for inviting a real photographer.


Mary's non-yearbook-ish picture got me itching to have a similar one of David. Enter my friend Shannon to save the day.


It's such a cute picture! I love it! (Again, it's behind glass here, so you can't see what a great picture it is.)


Now, for a special treat, let's look back at last year's school pictures. . . .





Oh yeah. Nothing beats those pictures. If you ever need a little pick-me-up, feel free to go here.