Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm an admirer

Along with a load of pencils, candy, and temporary tattoos, David brought home this valentine from his teacher.



I am so grateful for this lady! She is competent, caring, consistent, confident, comfortable, creative and a lot of other good words that start with 'c'. She is also a lot of things that start with other letters too. For instance, 'e' for experienced, 'o' for organized, 'u' for unflappable, and 'p' for patient. Actually, that would have to be Patient with a capital 'P'.


I love this sweet picture of David and Mrs. Q. I think I'll always have a special place in my heart for the kindergarten teacher of my first child. How grateful I am for the positive experience she's provided for David and our whole family.


P.S. You want to know how amazing she is? At Friday's party, the children all opened their valentines carefully, thoughtfully reading each card. Stickers and suckers were removed with care, and cards were lovingly saved to take home. There was none of that ripping off the sucker and tossing the card business. Told you she was amazing. She can teach those kids anything!