Monday, February 14, 2011

Mary's message

Mary loves nothing more than to disappear with my camera. I never know what I'm going to upload. Mary must have commandeered my camera at some point this weekend because I found some unusual pictures on it this morning.

I uploaded this.


Isn't that sweet? Perfect timing! Is it possibly, really a message for me?



If so, then the message behind this picture

is "Mom, you really should not take showers, lest a can of syrupy mandarin oranges ends up right next to your computer." Now, I do not know if the can was open at the time of the photograph, but I do know the can was open after my shower. So there is reason to believe the can was open right next to my laptop. Scary! I am henceforth removing "showering" from my schedule. Sorry for the smell.



This picture says

"Hey, Mom, check out the depth of field action I can get on your point and shoot without even trying! Ha ha, I'd like to see YOU get any bokeh with that little camera!"

Also,

"There are crumbs on your table."



And then there was this picture.

I believe Mary's message was, "Mom, are you ever going to wipe the crusty snot off my face? Or the remains of that Oreo cookie?"

Actually, that's not fair. I think Mary's message was simply

"Hi!"

I love you too, Funny Bunny.



P.S. As for my message to you today, I refer you back to Mary's first picture.