Monday, December 31, 2012

38.5 weeks

"Official" pictures to mark 38.5 weeks pregnant:





I can now have this baby because ...


  1. I got a midwinter pedicure.  (A huge thank you to Shawna for coming along!  So good to have a little relaxing girl talk time before Baby's arrival.  And now our husbands know it takes five hours to get a pedicure and go to lunch.  A huge thank you to our husbands too.)
  2. I updated the Science Fair registration forms (in English--and in as much Spanish as I could manage).
  3. I cleaned out the refrigerator.  Everything else in my house might be in chaos (an apology to my mom and mother-in-law who will be coming to help in said chaos), but my fridge is clean, by golly!  (At least for the next five seconds until it's not ... again.)

Happy New Year's Eve!  I don't know about you, but I'm going to bed early.