Monday, July 11, 2011

Chopsticks

Friday night Greg took the kids to Noodles and Co.  Sometimes I don't have time to make dinner.  Sometimes I don't have time to eat dinner.  I stayed home, frantically moving down my to-do list.  (I had an actual  list.  I gave up daily to-do lists not long after college. So nowadays if I actually write a pen and paper list, you all know the situation is dire.)  Meanwhile, Greg, at the kids' request, introduced David and Mary to chopsticks.

Greg reported that David ate nearly his whole bowl of Wisconsin mac and cheese with chopsticks!



Love this picture. (Love this kid!)



If at first you don't succeed...



use your fingers...



Love this kid too!



Not pictured:  The awesome dad who rescues his wife from their kids, even when he has exams coming up.