Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kindergarten

The last day of school is Friday.

Never before have I wanted to freeze time.  Until now.

I have loved having a kindergartener.  I loved watching my kindergartener grow, becoming more confident, skilled, and independent.  And I have loved the structure and excitement kindergarten has brought to our home.

I spent five years worrying about kindergarten.  It never occurred to me that there would be life after the Big K.  At least I can rest assured that David got a great start. We say we moved to Wisconsin for school.  But I don't mean Greg's schooling alone.  I pretty much think David was destined to be in Mrs. Q's class.





I snatched all of the pictures of David from Mrs. Q's website.  Continue to see five million pictures of David in his kindergarten element.  Click below.


















































Last but not least, one picture that doesn't have David.  Mrs. Q and colleague Mrs. W on the grand wedding day of Miss U and Mr Q.  Highlight of the school year. 


How can you not love kindergarten?