Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sara videos



An effort to have some sort of record of Sara's babyhood.  (This is really for me and my kids, and maybe my mom.)

Mary holds Sara in the hospital

Mary reads to Sara on her first night home

Sweet David and 2 month-old Sara  gazing at each other lovingly

Sara, age 3 months, giggles for Mommy  and then Sara goes serious

Sara, age 3 1/2 months, tries out the excersaucer ... with help from David and Mary

Mary plays peek-a-boo with Sara, age 4 1/2 months and Mary makes Sara crack up

Mary and Sara play "police" (Sara is almost 6 months old)

Sara loves to kick her legs (a day shy of 6 months old)

Sara's funny baby noises, age 6 months

These are all very sweet to me.  Especially the ones of the David or Mary interacting with Sara.  What great kids I have.