Thursday, April 19, 2012

Greg is a good example

Greg

  1. does the dishes everyday
  2. mows the lawn
  3. goes home teaching every month
  4. takes care of throw-up (like Mary's last night)
  5. backs up my hard drive regularly
  6. irons his own clothes
  7. washes the cars regularly
  8. laughs at our kids with me
  9. vacuums the downstairs
  10. shepherds some Boy Scouts
  11. puts the toys away as needed
  12. pays the kids their allowance
  13. reads to us from the Book of Mormon
  14. packs David's lunch
  15. feeds the kids their breakfast
  16. might save you from a nuclear power plant disaster one day
  17. helps dress the kids on Sunday morning
  18. mails packages
  19. takes out the garbage
  20. changes the vacuum cleaner bag
  21. coaches David's soccer team
  22. records our favorite tv shows
  23. likes to travel
  24. eats my cooking 
  25. attends parent-teacher conferences
  26. takes the kids on bike rides
  27. built a sandbox for Mary
  28. respects my need to be bossy
I could go on.  For a long time.  Pretty much forever.  But I think you get the point.

He works hard, takes care of us, and serves the Lord.

I am glad I married Greg.  It is very nice to be married to him.  Those are massive understatements.

I hope that Mary will marry someone like her dad.  I hope that David will be like his dad.