Monday, March 5, 2012

Dancer

We finally got to observe Mary's dance classes last week.  Her teacher has a strict policy about parents NOT watching.  No peeking!  Not even through the curtains.  But I can hear the clicking of taps, and Mary comes home practicing plies and releves--so I know something is going on behind those closed doors.  Consequently, it was quite the treat to finally be able to watch.

Here is my sweetheart waiting for her class to start.



Ready to tap.



The final pose at the end of her tap number.  You can just barely see Mary from this angle.



You can watch a video of Mary practicing the tap number.


First position.  And ready to dance.



Click here to see her sweet little ballet dance.


I love my little ballerina.






P.S.  So long.  Farewell.  I don't know when I'll be back.  I'm just not feeling the blogging bug this week. This month?  I could blame it on the countdown to the science fair.  But really it's more like life happening.  Or not happening.  In the meantime, I suggest you review your sauna protocol here.  (One thing I've learned from living in Wisconsin is that "sauna" isn't SAW-na.  Brooke can fill you in on the rest.)  And find a new meaning for 2 Nephi 2 here.  (Also, Cyndie gives really good advice.  Ask her.)