Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful for my children.  And before this month of Thanksgiving is up, I am determined to write updates about my two kiddos.  It seems like it's time.  And my heart is full of gratitude for them.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of our Wednesday morning trip to the Children's Museum. We had a wonderful time. David and Mary were well-behaved, and they were patient as they took turns choosing what activity was next. 

































We could have spent another hour or two at the museum, but we had a lunch date with Daddy on State Street.  Greg walked over from campus, and we walked over from the far side of the Capitol, and we met in the middle for noodles.  The kids loved seeing their dad.  He is very busy, but we get to see a lot of him nevertheless.  And for that I am very thankful.



This is David and Mary after Greg said good-bye.  They are watching him from the window while he waits for a bus.







They love their daddy.



Speaking of daddies, my dad is busy posting about his trip with my mom to Germany and Switzerland.  I am definitely my parent's daughter.  My mom picks exactly the same kind of hotels as me!  And my dad is like me--he finds suburban housing, indoor plumbing, and contintental breakfast just as interesting as Baroque cathedrals.