Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A girl in need

Last week I posted this picture of David all ready for soccer practice.  What you can't see is how desperately Mary was trying to be in the picture.  I cropped her out, mean mom that I am.  But I've been feeling bad about that.  At least I didn't crop her out of every picture that day:



What I see in the above pictures is a girl in need.  A girl in need of two things.
  1. a soccer team of her own
  2. a haircut

She's still too young for a soccer team of her own.  But she did start her own activity.  Dance.  She's doing tap and ballet.  And she couldn't be more excited.




Also, she got a haircut.



P.S.  Mary also needs a live-in grandma with whom she can read books and play house all day long.  She's in heaven this week--because Grandma Evie is here.  Hooray!  But all good things have to end....Friday.