Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall fun

Love that sweet smile and crazy baby hair


You didn't think I'd let fall pass by without some pictures of my kids with pumpkins, did you?  I might be an infrequent blogger now--and I might forget that I own a camera--but even I am not so lame as to forget this year's requisite pumpkin pictures.

So the miraculous happened last week--we went on an outing.  A big difference with this move has been a lack of outings.  When we move somewhere, we usually jump right into seeing the area and visiting the sights.  This time?  Not so much.  We drove down to the riverfront our first day here ... and then nothing.  Yes, we did have the biggest outing ever, to Disneyland, but that's not local.  This time I guess we've been too busy with the house (are Greg and I the only people who don't like home ownership?), church responsibilities, the kids' schedules, errands, and who knows what else.  Really, I don't know why we aren't able to make time for family activities right now...

But we FINALLY did last Monday.  Hallelujah.  And it was delightful!  We drove to a nearby farm.  The weather was crisp and clear, the crowds minimal, and moods were happy.  It was so much fun.  (It reminded me of why we like to do things as a family.  Guess what, we have a good time together.)

And here are a million pictures.