Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Coming soon ... ?


I really am going to post about Disneyland.  The longer I blog, I the more I realize that I blog for my family, as a record.  It's important to me that we can look back and remember this special time we spent together as a family.  I took a million pictures, of course.  So I'm trying to think about how to post them.

After we got back, everyone made a list of their favorites from Disneyland: favorite rides, moments, things, activities, memories.  I think I will start by posting those lists, along with relevant pictures.  And then I will simply start posting the pictures chronologically.  I might finish one day this century.

(I'm still trying to figure out why I have no time to myself.  Baby? Still settling into a new house?  Which is actually an older house for which we have a list of projects?  Busy husband? Busy kids?  Church responsibilities?  All of the above?  But it doesn't seem like it's anything super extraordinary.  Doesn't everybody have a baby and an imperfect house and a busy family?  Why do I feel like I'm going to crumble?  Why do I feel so STRESSED?  I know saying "I'm so stressed" is cliche and practically meaningless.  But there is not a better way of describing how I feel. I don't even know what I feel anxious about.  But I do know that there are two things I do to relax:  Blog and work out.  Well, you can see how often I blog.  And I have not had a solid work out in A YEAR!  I can't see how it's going to change anytime soon.  Why is finding time for myself so hard???  Much much easier said than done.)